P&G Sees Enough Progress on Digital Demands to Avoid Pulling Spending -- Mostly

February 09, 2018


A year after he challenged digital media players to deliver accountability and transparency or lose Procter & Gamble Co.'s considerable spending, Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard sees little reason to make good on his threatfor the most part.

P&G's comprehensive review of its agency contracts, announced in the same speech to the IAB Leadership Meeting last year, has produced one significant change. "We found we needed to build in some stronger contract language on rebates at the holding-company level," Pritchard says. "But the agencies have been great at working with us."

P&G still isn't back on YouTube after pulling the plug last March over brand-safety concerns and despite what Pritchard sees as strong efforts by Google to fix problems. "Stay tuned," he says.

Continue reading at AdAge.com

View Full Article


Copyright ¬© Agility Inc. 2018